May 'I can't draw hair' be words you never utter again after this 4 hour crash course.
In this Saturday morning workshop we delve into the delicate world of hair. We'll be experimenting with different hair styles, learning about the best way to approach curly hair vs straight hair, what strokes to use to replicate hair strands and just how simple the process really is.
And of course, it wouldn't be a true art class without some fruit & cheese - so bring a friend along and enjoy a chill artsy morning with some fellow Melbourne residents!
Limited class of 15 students only
41 Stewart Street, Richmond VIC 3121
Saturday workshop from 10am - 2pm. Break at Midday.
What you will learn
- Skills & techniques for drawing hair in a realistic style
- Applying those techniques to a few new artworks from start to finish
- Secret industry tips and advice
What you will get
- Drawing materials to use during class.
- Plenty of new skills, new friends and a boost of inspiration.
- Cheese & Wine!
What to bring
- Feel free to bring along any art supplies you already have but everything will be provided for you anyway.
- A keenness to learn!
What to wear
Clothes that make you feel awesome!
This course is suitable for all drawing levels, this may be of particular interest to those who already draw and want to develop their hair drawing skills further.