A 3 hour sesh of drawing eyes, eyes and more eyes.
In this workshop we will be focusing on drawing eyes of all different nationalities, expressions and angles. Through demonstration, I will be showing you the best techniques & drawing tools required to bring your eyes to life. Beginners are welcome, and those with prior drawing experience will also get a boost of skill to up their sketch game!
And of course, it wouldn't be a true art class without some cheese & wine - so bring a friend along, unwind after work and enjoy a chill artsy night with some fellow Melbourne residents!
Limited class of 15 students only
41 Stewart Street, Richmond VIC 3121
Thursday night workshop from 6pm - 9pm.
What you will learn
- Skills & techniques for drawing eyes in a realistic style
- Applying those techniques to a few new artworks from start to finish
- Secret industry tips and advice
What you will get
- Drawing materials to use during class.
- Plenty of new skills, new friends and a boost of inspiration.
- Cheese & Wine!
What to bring
- Feel free to bring along any art supplies you already have but everything will be provided for you anyway.
- A keenness to learn!
What to wear
Clothes that make you feel awesome!
This course is suitable for all drawing levels, this may be of particular interest to those who already draw and want to develop their eye drawing skills further.