3 solid hours of drawing a variety of pleasant hand poses.
In this workshop we learn about how very un-frightening drawing hands can be! With a variety of poses, we learn about how the light folds around each little hand wrinkle and how to make the hands still look smooth and soft.
And of course, it wouldn't be a true art class without some cheese & wine - so bring a friend along, unwind after work and enjoy a chill artsy night with some fellow Melbourne residents!
Limited class of 15 students only
Level 1, 41 Stewart Street, Richmond VIC 3121
Thursday night workshop from 6pm - 9pm.
What you will learn
- Skills & techniques for drawing hands in a realistic style
- Applying those techniques to a few new artworks from start to finish
- Secret industry tips and advice
What you will get
- Drawing materials to use during class.
- Plenty of new skills, new friends and a boost of inspiration.
- Cheese & Wine!
What to bring
- Feel free to bring along any art supplies you already have but everything will be provided for you anyway.
- A keenness to learn!
What to wear
Clothes that make you feel awesome!
This course is suitable for all drawing levels, this may be of particular interest to those who already draw and want to develop their hand drawing skills further.